Keep up to date with every new upload!

Join free & follow Strength and Scotch Podcast: T
Share
SS 152 - StrongFit with Julien Pineau

SS 152 - StrongFit with Julien Pineau

Grant and Heavey are joined by Julien Pineau of StrongFit.com as they discuss how Julien seeks to shape the current culture of CrossFit that seemingly caters to only the top 1% of elite CrossFitters. Julien hopes to take care of the other 99% who consist of average people who want to do CrossFit because they simply want to feel good, be part of a strong community, and live a healthy lifestyle.

This episode is packed with powerful insights from Julien about concepts such as functional movements, defining CrossFit as a training system versus CrossFit as a sport, people's mindset around pain, and most importantly, giving coaches the support they need.

Comments