In this episode, we interview Alok Alström the General Manager of Uber in Sweden. We get an inside look at how Uber operates, a company that has scaled from nothing 7 years ago to being valued at more than $60 billion dollars.
The conversation is centered around how Uber is set up for growth and scale. It’s jam-packed with useful insights for any type of business.
We discuss topics such as:
- Alok’s approach to management and hiring
- Uber’s employee onboarding process
- How Uber uses internal apps in product development
- Successful traits of an adaptive organization
- Uber’s core values, and lots more