Novi Sad, Serbia
It is hard to describe music that defines my life in a few sentences and name it a biography. Chronologically it looks something like this:
- in 1966, I became a member of a military band;
- in 1973, I purchased the first belt-drive turntable and I started to work as a DJ;
- from 1979, I worked as a resident DJ in following clubs – Bled, Putnik, Aquarius, Madonna, Area, Contrast, Djava, Calypso, Piping, Hobotnica Budva, Buda Bar Podgorica, Avantgarde, Tocak, Skochko's Bar, Serbish Pub, Barrigue, Cuba Libre Sabac, Wood Ruma, Status Kikinda, Rick's Srbobran etc.
- in 1983, I purchased a first technics SL1210mk2;
- in 1999, I opened the first DJ store/school in Serbia named "DJ Shop".
Some notable recent gigs:
Sonique/Skoplje, Exit Music Festival/Novi Sad, Lexicon Avenue/Gradiliste, Valentino Kanzyani/Segedin, Marko Nastic/Debrecen, Gramophonedzie/Belgrade, etc.
EWS Band / Abu-Dhabi, Belgium
Pepsi Sziget, Italy, France, Bosnia
Not Just Another Record Label, Cape Town