The fire code gets tossed out the window on this episode, with special guests Bill Connelly (Podcast Ain't Played Nobody), Dan Rubenstein (The Solid Verbal), Bud Elliott (Tomahawk Nation), and Brian Floyd (Lost in the Upside Down). This ragtag crew is faced with the task of:
- Figuring out what the hell we did with those season predictions, and why
- Selecting the most generic FBS school
- Threatening to murder turn of the century German teens
- Identifying the worst conference game of 2016
- Picking the teams that will go from great to trash and vice versa this season
- Failing to know the best Van Morrison song
It's...surprisingly coherent? Sure, let's go with that.