Keep up to date with every new upload!

Join free & follow Roland Martin Reports Daily Po
Share
  • 2 years ago
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Prince Autopsy Reveals Singer Died From An Accidental Fentanyl Overdose,

NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Prince Autopsy Reveals Singer Died From An Accidental Fentanyl Overdose,

Here’s What We Know About Fentanyl, The Potent Drug That Killed Prince Prince’s long-awaited autopsy results reveal the seven-time Grammy winner died from an accidental overdose of the opioid Fentanyl. The 57-year-old music icon was found dead two months ago at his Paisley Park estate in Minnesota. The report, released by the Midwest Medical Examiner’s office, shows […]

Comments