- 2 years ago
The Holy Spirit’s Work is seen in:
1. Prevenient Grace.
* John 6:44, John 15:26
* A wooing grace that draws a person to awaken to the reality of the living God.
2. Saving Grace.
* You are a spirit, you have a soul, and you live in a body. Your spirit is dead, but made alive when the Holy Spirit comes within and makes your spirit alive.
* But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, make us alive together with Christ – by grace you are saved -
3. Regenerating and Renewing Grace.
* For we ourselves were once…. But….
* The act of bathing bringing the production of a new life consecrated to God, a radical change of mind for the better. The word often used to denote the restoration of a thing to its pristine state, its renovation, as a renewal or restoration of life after death