1. Your sins will be revealed.
* Remember, the sins of some people are obvious, leading them to certain judgment. But there are others whose sins will not be revealed until later. 25 in the same way, the good deeds of some people are obvious. And the good deeds done in secret will someday come to light. I Timothy 5:24-25
* Self-righteous people point out the sins of others
2. Jesus forgives and covers sinners.
* Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground.
* O LORD, the hope of Israel, all who forsake you shall be put to shames; those who turn away from you shall written in the earth, for they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living water. Jeremiah 17:13
* Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8
3. Jesus’ love motivates us to stop sinning.
* He said to her, “Woman, where are your accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you? She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I condemn yo