JESUS CAME TO HIS OWN, AND HIS OWN PEOPLE DID NOT RECEIVE HIM. JOHN 1:11
1. Jesus sees what disables you.
* And behold, there was a woman who had had a disabling spirit for eighteen years. She was bent over and could not fully straighten herself. When Jesus saw her…
* A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22
* A sound heart is life to the body, but envy is rottenness to the bones. Proverbs 14:30
2. Jesus calls you to himself.
*…he called her over…
*Your healing comes from the lover of your soul. Come to him for meaning, worth, and security.
3. Jesus says, “You are freed from your disability.”
* …and said to her,” Woman, you are freed from your disability. 13 And he laid his hands on her, and immediately she was made straight, and she glorified God.
* Are you bent out of shape over something? Is there an unresolved pain in you life that is a burden to you? What is disabling you?