Give God the ability to celebrate you by celebrating him:
1. Jesus comes to where he is invited.
* Jesus was also invited to the wedding with his disciples.
* But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matthew 6:6
* God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble. Jam 4:6
* Great goal: I want to be the next humblest version of me.
2. You will run out of something.
* When they had run out of wine…
*No matter what you are involved in you will always have a need for more of something! The challenge is in the timing.
* Why did Jesus respond the way he did to his mother’s request?
* Isaiah 25:6-9
3. What Jesus provides will be better than before.
* “But you have kept the good wine until now.”
* Behold, I am doing a new thing; not it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19