Key Verses: 1 Peter 5:8-9, Ephesians 6:13-16
In order to stand firm amidst the afflictions of Satan every believer must understand three crucial concepts:
1. What Satan can't do to afflict Believers.
2. What Satan can do to afflict Believers.
3. What Believers must do when being afflicted by Satan.
Every believer will experience God’s protection in Spiritual Warfare if they stand upon God’s supernatural provisions and submit to God’s divine instruction.
Every believer will stand firm amidst the afflictions of Satan if they take up the shield of faith by reckoning what God says to be true.
We can take up the shield of faith by
- looking back upon God's goodness,
- meditating on God's character,
- holding on to God's promises.