- 2 years ago
1.Like I said you have an awesome story because of the crazy obstacles that you overcame but before we get there, I want you to start at the beginning - maybe start us with your initial successful career and go from there - I'll interject for more detail as we go along!
2. Why did you believe that this was the path for you initially? And what was your mindset around it ?
3. When did you feel that initial crack or itch that this wasn't gonna do… This happens for a lot of people before the great tipping point - when did it begin to feel like things needed to change?
*The pressures of "societal failure" and a life of default
4. Let's talk about your trip around the world - it literally was a trip around the world. What brought that about? Can you walk us through how that all happened
5. What were a few important and pivotal lessons you learned from that trip?
7. So you come back from this epic trip and what happens? Everything magically aligns itself?!