1. Okay so Naiana let's be real you have been traveling the world (which we will get to late), training, creating amazing content for your clients but you weren't doing this your whole life… Take me back a bit to before you embarked on the journey of entrepreneurship...
2. What was the tipping point for you to start this company, Raise the Bar and why?
3. What's your larger mission with Raise the Bar?
4. Can you tell us a little bit about the philosophy of your training? Like if we attended your training what could we expect?
5. Why that name? Raise the bar?
6. What's the best part about doing what you do as a training and leader?
7. What's the hardest part?
8. How do you raise the bar for yourself on a daily basis? Do you have a routine or regime so you show up 100%
9. This is a journey of entrepreneur-ism no doubt - looking back did you think you'd be in that realm? Creating your own business?
10. What are some of the struggles or myths of entrepreneu