1. Kristina, I am going to jump right in - I want you to walk us through what it means for a woman to be a part of your The You Can Do It Diva “Queen Be” Experience where you "guides women to unapologetically express their deepest desires, create from their souls and celebrate their ALLness to become QUEEN of their world."
That's A LOT! What does that mean?
2. What does unapologetically mean to you? Queen BE
3. And in doing the above who has been your core client or clients? For all the women listening right now... Who needs you? Or wants you as a guide?
4. Look - your wording and your marketing, so to speak, is very specific and very powerful - almost a little unnerving to some women who may perhaps want to reach those depths but are too scared...was this stemming from your own desires to reach new levels?
5. So I have been quietly following you on media, social media etc., recently a spread on you in heroine magazine (you look joyful, beautiful, powerful) a