1. Where you were and then come to the tipping point for you - the point where you wanted this to be your life's work.
2. What I love and honor most about your work in the kitchen as an artist and one who feeds the belly and soul, is you remember to bring it back to history. You remind your diner that food has a very present and moving history. Why is that imperative to the food you plate?
3. Speaking of educating and creating food from the African continent, your focus is plant based food - veganism. Now, I know that diet has a lot of controversy around it and I am not inclined to delve into that so much but rather I always think about the various regions in Africa and the consumption of meat protein. Tell me why plant based eating?
Why is that important to you and the work you do with food serving publicly and to those you love?
4. Talk to us about what makes food healing not just from a place of physicality but emotionally?
5. Cynthia, this show is abou