- 2 years ago
1. I mean I'd like you to elaborate on that, Casey....Because I think there are a lot of people listening out there who kind of feel like where they are is where they are going to be - aka you were a marketing coordinator for a huge and very successful firm but you still had your sights on something more...
2. Why the health and nutrition industry I mean it is so saturated - at least that's what a lot of people think?
3. I love that you use language around your branding and message that signifies design/designing like: "health and lifestyle architect" or your "kitchen audit" What makes your brand unique to someone looking for guidance in health?
4. Speaking of programs ...Tell us a little bit about the programs you offer and why those programs are right for some and why others are not?
5. You've talked before about struggling with health issues and that wasn't something you were always public about... Can you tell us a little bit about those struggles and what