- 2 years ago
1. Okay so you graduated with a mathematics degree! And you were a financial analyst, a journey furthest from coffee and coffee roasting! Can you walk us through that journey? Your thought process?
2. Why that name - this is a pure curiousity question :)?
3. What was the hardest thing about this transition? I mean you were not studied in the realm of coffee!
4. What was the most exciting or best thing about stepping into this world of everything coffee?
5. You talk about a four month stint in SF that helped you learn the ins and outs of roasting... What was that all about?
6. Let's talk about the core philosophy of Yellow Brick - single origin - can you talk to us about what that is and why it was imperative for you to keep your coffee that way?
*Shaking hands and breaking bread with the producers of coffee around the world has inspired her to source only single origin, traceable coffee.
7. Can you educate us on the roasting process of Yellow Brick?