Michael & Logan return for the final time to recap the tenth and final episode of Amazing Race Asia 5. In this episode:
* Why is Logan so damn excited?
* It gets a bit gloaty.
* Michael springs a surprise.
* When is an Auntie not a Big Sister?
* Should we do a Re-Wunion show?
* Deputy Minister Patana is back!
* Did the Finish Line make history?
* The finale was filthy.
* Why do Balinese taxis drive slow?
* Logan wonders about Boko Haram.
* Is TARA rigged?
* Michael regrets that a running joke is unavailable.
* One team gets a seal of appWuval.
* The Canadian Kayak Hockey guy returns for one last appearance.
* We talk about the "300th" leg of the US seasons.
* Christmas isn't right in a hot climate.
* Michael prepares Logan for Christmas.
* Why was the Finish Line location chosen?
* How Australian is Eric?
* Why was there no safety judge for paddling?
* Travis Touchdown is mentioned.
* Michael misses one eliminated team for the first time ever.
* There's one final outing f