Joining us is Colleen Mulvihill, Client Support Manager with SLEDP. As the Client Support Manager for the St. Louis Partnership Business Centers, Colleen works with entrepreneurs to find the right space, resources and support to assist each client in the advancement of their business.
Also with us is Charleen Hoskins, a SLEDP client. She is the Founder, President & CEO of TPAS, LLC, a property & casualty insurance education firm established to create transparency of the insurance claim process.
In this episode:
- Discover the magnitude of the SLEDP
- In Colleen's 25 years of experience, what she sees as the greatest challenge and advantage facing entrepreneurs
- SLEDP is a one-stop-shop….where do we begin to take advantage of the full offerings and benefits?
- More about the innovation centers?
- What’s the outlook for our area small businesses? What’s needed?
- How Charleen connected and utilized the SLEDP
- The difference the SLEDP made in Charleen's business from