- 9 months ago
Officially, Alison Cossette is a data analyst for the University of Vermont Medical Center. Unofficially, she says proudly, "I'm the resident data nerd."
Interviewer: Rajib Bahar, Shabnam Khan
- In Twitter, your motto is "Numbers are the best story tellers", why do you say that?
- Terms such as Linear Regression, Logistics regression may sound scary... is it? How did you implement them when you faced prediction challenge like that?
- What do you appreciate between R & python languages (if you know only one, then talk about that one only)?
- AI field keeps evolving... how do you define, AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforced Learning?
- How do you build network in the DataScience community online or offline?
- Any social media presence in Twitter, LinkedIn?