LIVE Wednesday nights at 5 (PT) / 7 (CT)
PK and DK: An unconventional look at relationships, news and pop culture.
Watch I Listen I Chat I Podcast: www.PKandDK.com
For the West Coast commute, plug your phone in and listen live! All the info to watch, call, listen, podcast: www.PKandDK.com
On this show:
-Point Counter Point: Does one play determine a game or is it the entire contest? Vote on now at: www.PKandDK.com
-Wine Wednesday: Tonight we review Sexual Chocolate!
-Dogs on Prozac?
-In our DID YOU KNOW segment:
1. Carrots are actually bad for rabbits.
2. The most popular night for first dates is Wednesday.
3. Your sleep position determines just how happy your relationship is.
-WTF Stories of the week:
1. There was a weather phenomenon last week in called a 22-degree halo, where ice crystals in the sky create a halo around the sun. We saw it. Didn’t call 911… like one lady did. We have the 911 call.
2. Richard Blumenthal is a Democratic Senator from Connecticut held a press