Playing tracks by
Andrea Parker, Rac, Anthony Rother and Industrial Bass Machine.
Another one from the deepest recesses of the vaults, this time a moody / bassy electro mix which I must have recorded around 1998.
It appears to be rather Detroit flavoured, with additions from Berlin artists, a few Brits, and accelerating towards some Miami Bass influenced stuff towards the end.
Having never written down a tracklist, I’ve just re-listened to the mix and trainspotted the mix as best as I can. There are a few holes in the tracklisting, so eager listeners are more than welcome to spot what they are and let me know!
Tracklisting / Details:
1. Andrea Parker – Ballbreaker (& additional audio from Planet of the Apes)
2. Al-Naafyish – Hashim
3. Cybotron – Clear
4. Gescom – Puzl
5. (not sure – could it be Mystik Rhythem – Track Relaxer?)
6. Bomb the Bass – Absorber (Jedi Knights remix)
7. Anthony Rother – Trans Europe Express
8. Anthony Rother – Destroy Him My Robots
9. Mr Velcro Fastener – Real Robots Dont Die (perhaps?)
10. Simulant – New M...