"So if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift." Matthew 5:23-4
"Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working." James 5:16
• Which of the following contributes to feelings of guilt?
- My pride and unbelief
- The accusations of the Devil
- My own conscience which is overactive
- I have not completed God's process--both the vertical elements toward God and the horizontal elements toward other people
• Who is God showing me that I need to go to in order to clear an offense? What have I done about it?