Spiritual maturity is not measured by how well you keep a certain list of rules but by how you manage 5 key areas of relationship. In Romans 12 Paul shows the 5 relationships and the authentic Christian response in those areas.
The Relationships and Responses of Authentic Christianity
• Relationship with God = Surrendered
• Relationship with the world’s values (culture) = Separate
• Relationship with yourself = Serious in Self-Assessment
• Relationship with other believers = Serving
• Relationship with the “sought” = Supernatural
Those 5 relationships and responses are basically an outline of the entire chapter of Romans 12. We quickly went through all of them last week. But today I want us to drill down a little bit but we are not going to get very far.
For the video visit: http://northplacechurch.com/watch