Welcome to No Prisoners, No Mercy Show 104!
The topics for this week are listed below. You will also find a list of the articles discussed as well as a discussion on this week’s musical education featuring early jazz musicians.
1. Aliens in the past, Guild Wars 2 and Zorro in the future
2. Print is Dead
3. Slight Mad Studios show publishers the door; Doublefine and Kickstarter use crowd publishing to give publishers the old heave-ho
4. Stuck in the virtual mud – puzzles are not strategy, but sometimes they are brick walls
5. It’s all Andy Mahood’s Fault - Simulation Games
6. Have games become more about how they look than how they play?
7. Playing in the dirt – Dirt 2 off road racing
8. Microsoft and Ubisoft – usually we get kissed first
9. Sopa and Pipa part 2 – Act 2
10. Pond takes a dive
11. Marks “Notch” Persson goes off, Dear Esther takes off
12. It’s a snap – go to www.noprisonersnomercy.com for notes