- 11 years ago
This week's playlist:
• Please Let Me Explain by Rev. Raven and the Chain-Smoking Altar Boys, featuring Madison Slim, from Live At Blues On Grand (2004), available from CD Baby and the iTunes Music Store. The iTMS also has the Rev's albums Slow Burn (2004) and Big Bee (2006).
• How Many Times by Eric Coslop, from a single first released in 2001. Eric has a page at Garageband.com, as does his current band The Curbfinders. In the early '90s, Eric also contributed to a series of CDs by the Home At Last Band.
• Go Tell It on the Mountain by Jimmie Bratcher, from Man! It's Christmas (2006), available Nov. 24th from Jimmie's online store. Jimmie's other albums are available from his site, as well as the iTMS and Amazon.com. For more information, visit JimmieBratcher.com and his MySpace page.
• Guaranteed Recipe by The Raunchtones, from Standing Room Only: Songs from the Last Roadhouse (2005), available from Silk City Records and the iTMS.
• Thick Side by Mark Kerr, from One Drink Away From T