- 12 years ago
This week's playlist:
• Hell Of A Boy by The Lascivious Biddies, from their album Get Lucky (2004); available on CD from CD Baby and Amazon.com, or as downloads from the iTunes Music Store. The Biddies' site is here.
• Jerking My Chains by Stefanie Seskin, who I found at the Podsafe Music Network. Her album, Edge of Reason (2005), is available from the iTMS and Amazon.com. For more information, visit her site and her MySpace page. Stefanie's tour schedule is here.
• I Like Knowing You Miss Me by Circe Link, from More Songs! (2003), available from CD Baby, the iTMS and Amazon.com. Visit Circe's site for information about Moody Girl, her newly released album, or visit her MySpace page.
• Don't You Tell Me by Saffire - The Uppity Blues Women, from their CD Old, New, Borrowed & Blue (1994); available from the iTunes Music Store and on CD from Alligator Records or Amazon.com.
• Someone To Talk To by Robin Banks, who I found at the PMN. Someone To Talk To is on the Hobo Jungle: Independent B