- 5 years ago
Matt Beall is the epitome of the badass entrepreneur, no question! Matt and partners started Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers which is an uncorporate, local, forward-thinking brokerage that embraces technology—while maintaining a strong human connection to the buyers and sellers they represent. The quality and pace at which the Hawaii Life network has grown (132 agents in 10 offices in 4 years) is testimony to the fact that they are part of a positive change in the industry.
Check out their notable accomplishments:
• Hawaii Life started in June of 2008, headquartered in Hanalei, Kauai.
• Named by Pacific Business News as the #5 residential real estate company in Hawaii for 2011 (based on volume of sales).
• Named Third (#3) Fastest Growing Hawaii Company by Pacific Business News, 2012
• Matt Beall named in the Top 100 Most Influential Leaders in Real Estate for 2011 by Inman News
• Hawaii Life nominated as Most Innovative Brokerage and Technology for 2010 & 2011