- 1 year ago
Direct from the Coldharbour Studios in Miami, and with an eye to Watch the World stops at Royale in Boston and Ruby Skye in San Francisco this weekend, Markus Schulz delivers a massive 2 hour studio mix; with a little bit of everything.
Featuring two Coldharbour world premieres, along with new music from Paul van Dyk, Above & Beyond, Mark Knight, Jerome Isma-Ae, Andy Moor and much more, a memorable journey is in store through the peak melodies of trance, into the deeper progressive and techno grooves.
Hope you enjoy the broadcast, and you are welcome to rate the podcast as well as leaving a comment of recommendation. Many thanks.
01. Markus Schulz - Sestertius
02. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Paul van Dyk - We Are
03. Alex Ender - Sunset Beast
04. Moby - Porcelain (Above & Beyond Remix)
05. Mr. Pit - Tattoo
06. Jerome Isma-Ae & Alastor - Reflection
07. Ruebx Qube featuring Adina Butar - Bring the Su [...]