- 1 year ago
Moray Cullum VP Design with Ford on Life Lessons.
Moray Callum is vice president, Design, Ford Motor Company. Callum leads the design of all concept and production vehicles for the Ford and Lincoln brands globally. Since 2006, as executive director, Design, The Americas, Callum has had overall responsibility for the design of all cars and trucks created in Ford’s North and South America studios and the new Lincoln products. From 2001 to 2006, he led the design transformation for Mazda, based in Japan. Callum joined Ford in 1995, in the Ghia SpA studio in Italy, after having worked for Chrysler Corporation, UK and PSA Peugeot Citroën in France.
1. How does design help make life easier?
2. How does design help us live up to our aspirations?
3. Why does design at Ford matter?
4. Tell us why design is about focusing on positive messages.
5. I drive a classic 2001 T-Bird and get compliments daily! I am emotionally attached to MY car. Tell us about designing with emotion for the end