Kimberly Jonas Series wraps up Quieting the Mind and revs the revolution into a new phase. Remember, it takes three simple steps to start your own personal revolution:
1. Make a bold decision to quiet the mind and say....YES, I'm in.
2. Identify the sources that overwhelm you. Get very specific and pinpoint the issues.
3. Dismantle those sources....then practice this new lifestyle of slowing down, breathing, balance and mental equilibrium.
On this show, we will discuss:
· Quieting the mind as a way of life, rather than a passing fad How to learn from your mistakes along the way· Why repetition is essential
· The personal commitment to quieting the mind and how it feeds into collective and cultural healing
Kimberly Jonas is a self-employed spiritual coach and inspirational author. After acting as a project manager and art director in the corporate world for nearly 10 years, she left in 2002 to teach conscious dance, meditation, and other mindful practices.