Whitney Miller was only 22 when she defied the odds to become the winner of Season One Masterchef. Her energy and personality impressed the judges, but it was her creativity and knowledge in the kitchen that made her a winner. Now, just in time for the holidays, the Masterchef is available to share her recipes for a successful holiday party or meal with some timely and tasty tips. Whitney is the author of the cookbook Modern Hospitality: Simple Recipes with Southern Charm, with foreword by Gordon Ramsay, and is currently working on her second cookbook
1. YOUR FIRST BOOK IS ‘MODERN HOSPITALITY,’ SO WHAT CAN WE DO TO MODERNIZE
OUR HOLIDAY ENTERTAINING?
2. WHERE DO YOU START FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY PARTY AND DINNER? (Tervis)
3. WHAT KIND OF BEVERAGES DO YOU SUGGESTED WE SERVE FOR MODERN
4. WHAT’S YOUR SURPRISE HOLIDAY PARTY INGREDIENT FOR YOUR RECIPES?
5. HOW ABOUT THE MAIN COURSE?
6. ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS FOR MODERNIZING YOUR HOLIDAY PARTIES?
7. TELLS US ABO