As the holiday weekend approaches and the family gathers, it's likely your food and lifestyle choices are going to raise some eyebrows.
“What’s wrong with bread?”
“What do you mean you don’t do cardio?”
“Stop being so selfish..”
… and on and on.
That's why this week, we decided to chat about how to handle those potentially awkward situations.
Here is what we covered:
1) Why you shouldn’t try to save ANYONE, let alone everyone.
2) Why and how to keep your explanation simple.
3) Why you should walk away from outright attacks.
4) How to deal with the fear factor.
5) How to be self assertive and avoid being a jerk.