- 1 year ago
Nimit Maru, Co-Founder of Fullstack Academy, shares his thoughts on startup recruiting for MBAs. Fullstack Academy is a Y Combinator backed startup that offers a top ranked coding bootcamp in the US.
Some of the areas that Nimit touches upon in this episode include:
1. How to figure out the ideal startup size for yourself
2. Which roles can be a good fit for MBAs
3. How to sell a startup on the value you bring in.
4. Startups value doers. That it's important to show them you are good, not just tell them
5. How to get to know people in the startup ecosystem
6. How to find good companies
7. Compensation range you can expect
Thank you for listening!!
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at [email protected] We will reply!!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/learn…ver/id1049159321