Playing tracks by
Bobby Conn, Jim O'Rourke, B.J. Cole, Blonde Redhead, Colleen and more.
This show was 2nd in the global punk chart, 4th in the global alternative chart, 5th in the global indie chart and 12th in the global rock chart.
As the wind and sleet and snow unfurl and fling themselves forth, as fire rains down from the angry gods and the devil dances on your bones, as the world goes up in smoke, the ice caps melt and the oceans give up the ghost... Life can be a bummer. Ignore all that and join Larry Ketang and Mr Matt Wilson as they take a selfie at the end of the world.
"The 'Two Ronnies' of the digital age."
"A Statler & Waldorf reach-around."
"They can touch my goat any day."
1. Bobby Conn - Never Get Ahead
2. Jim O'Rourke - Half Life Crisis
3. B.J. Cole - Now you see them, Now you don't
4. Blonde Redhead - The One I Love
5. Colleen - Everyone Alive Wants Answers
6. Jonathan Wilson - Illumination
7. Ned Doheny - I've Got Your Number (Demo)
8. Michael Head and the Strands - Something Like You
9. The Phantom Band - No Shoes Blues
10. The Verve - 6 O'Clock
11. Pieter Blocher - Stormy Point
12. Carl Turney & Brian Campbell - Punkie Night
13. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! - Five Easy Pieces