Questions for Reflection/Discussion:
1. In 2015, Miss Universe was wrongly crowned (we showed a brief clip of it). What do you think it would have been like for each person involved in that scenario?
2. Describe a time when you were really humbled like this. What was that like for you?
3. In what ways do you appreciate our country’s distribution of power between the legislative, executive, and judicial branches? We also find this in Deuteronomy 16-18. Why do you think this separation is helpful? What would be the significance of these coming together as seen in Zechariah 6:9-15?
4. Read Zech 6:12-13. Now read John 19:5. What are the similarities and what are the differences? Now read Hebrews 4:14-16 & Revelation 19:11-16. How do these passages help us understand Jesus as both the High Priest and the King? What difference does the truth of these passages make in your own life?
5. A case was made that Christmas might be threatening because it is a reminder that we ar