Questions for Discussion:
1. What do you take for granted in life? What do you take for granted spiritually in your relationship with Jesus? How could taking for granted the spiritual the spiritual benefits you have in Jesus distract you from following Jesus and helping others follow Jesus?
2. List at least 5 things that are true of you because of relationship with Jesus. Thank God for those each day this week.
3. Where are you pressing in life, thinking it is up to you? What does this reveal that you believe about yourself? God?
4. How could pressing distract you from following Jesus and helping others follow Jesus? How could you exchange pressing with praying?
5. Read Hebrews 12:2 – how do we fix our eyes on Jesus? (Think about what Jesus did to fix his eyes on the Father) What could you do this week to replace over-connected with technology with connectedness with Jesus. What technology would need to be limited and replaced with time with Jesus?