Questions for Discussion/Reflection:
1. How do you usually respond when someone points out a blind spot to you? How has this happened in the past? Share a story.
2. Why do you suppose owning up to faults and failures is so hard to do? What is the upside to doing that?
3. Mike said “repentance is the doorway to the life which God has in store for us.” Do you agree with this or not? Why?
4. Read Luke 3:7-9. What were the Jews putting their security in? Why was that false security? What could we be putting our false security in?
5. Read Luke 3:10-14. John gives them some very practical things to actually DO. What would John say to US today? What would he have us DO?
6. What is one thing you would like God to change in you in 2016? Have the group pray for that one thing.