1. Describe a time when you messed up, but found a way to redeem yourself. What was that like for you?
2. Describe a time when you messed up but someone else stepped in to fix it for you. What was that like for you?
3. What things are you “handcuffed” to in your life? (i.e., things you “have to have, do, be, etc.) Why is that?
4. Have you ever received a gift certificate from someone, but failed or forgot to use it before it expired? How did that make you feel?
5. Read Romans 3:21-26; Galatians 3:13-14; and Colossians 1:13-14. How do each of these texts uniquely reinforce God’s redemptive thread in Jesus?
6. God’s story points us to Jesus as the ultimate redeemer and the cross as the ultimate redemption not just in His story, but in yours. Have you experienced redemption in Jesus? If so, how? If not, why do you think that is the case?
7. What is one thing that you need Jesus’ redemption from and how can you seek His redemption this week?
8. How can you leverage God’s rede