Questions for Reflection/Discussion:
1. What are some of the most memorable Christmas presents you’ve gotten over all your life? What made them special? What are some of your favorite Christmas memories?
2. Describe a time in your life when you have sung the loudest or shouted with the most joy (outside of a Christian context). What was the context and why did you do so? Could you ever imagine singing or shouting about God like you did then? Why or why not?
3. Describe a time in your life when you have sung the loudest or shouted with the most joy in a Christian context. What was that like and why did sing out in that way?
4. What judgments or punishments (see Zeph.3:15) would you most want God to take away from you? How would that make you feel if those punishments or judgments were removed? Read Zephaniah3:17. Are the actions of God here easy for you to believe or difficult? Why?
5. With your group, as best as you can, recall the words to O Holy Night. After going through