Questions for Reflection/Discussion:
1. Does redemption and forgiveness hold significance in your everyday life with the people around you? If not, what do you think that says about your walk with God?
2. Have you ever experienced being lavished or lavishing someone else; going so over the top? Do you regularly think about Christ’s forgiveness in this way?
3. Have you ever believed that lie that you are unqualified to share in His forgiveness?
4. What does it mean to you to be qualified, if anything at all? If nothing comes to mind, relate it back to a job or even if you were in an interview for a job; from there what do you think it means to be qualified ‘In Him?’
5. Why is it so hard for people to be able to forgive one another, especially yourself if this is an aspect of your life where you might be struggling?