Questions for Reflections:
1. Share any memories you have of when you and your spouse (or significant other) had a DTR. What emotions, insecurities, or anxiety did you have during that time? :)
2. Have you ever experienced or are you currently experiencing “spiritual anxiety?” How would you describe it? How does that play out in your life?
3. If two of the major responses to spiritual anxiety are “being religious” and “running away from God”, which of these two have you found yourself more often doing? Why??
4. Of the four spiritual blessings mentioned in Ephesians 1:3-6 (holiness, blamelessness, adoption, and grace), which sound like the best blessing to you and why? Which of these four blessings might you struggle most to grasp and why?
5. If you knew that God had chosen you in Christ to receive all these blessings, and that He was pleased to do it, how might this change the way that you view God? Yourself?
6. Knowing that, in Christ, you are a loved, blameless, and chos