Questions for Reflection/Discussion:
1. If you listened to the message on Sunday what was your reaction? What did you like or not like? What did you learn?
2. When/if you pray for someone what do you typically pray for that person? What are some of the things you ask God for?
3. WHY do we pray for the things we do? What do our prayers for others reflect about the values & priorities in us? Are they necessarily Kingdom values, what God wants to see accomplished in that person?
4. Read Ephesians 1:15-18. What kind of things does Paul pray for the Ephesian believers? What does that reflect about Paul & his priorities? What are some other things that you notice in Paul's prayer?
5. In Paul's mind, there is a war raging around us & in the world between the Kingdom of God & the rulers & authorities of this dark world & the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens (See: Ephesians 6:12-18). How does this prayer reflect the nature of this conflict? How does praying a prayer like Paul p