Kasey Taylor Mixes
- Kasey Taylor is in his 32nd year of Dj'ing
- Kasey Taylor is one of Australia's largest dance music exports
- Kasey played just about every gig of note in his home country of Australia before moving overseas for 12 years and continuing this trend all over the world
- He is the founder of 3 record labels - Vapour Recordings / eVapour8 / Lo-Fi-45.
- Vapour Recordings has almost 150 releases
- In 2004 Kasey started eVapour8 and the first release was number 1 on the Beatport Techno charts for 8 weeks and number 1 on the main charts for a month!
- In 2015 Kasey started Lo-Fi-45 - A label dedicated to sourcing up and coming talent from Australia, while giving them a platform to release on
- After a 4 year break from running Vapour Recordings, the label is currently going through a rebranding phase and will be relaunched in early 2019
- Stay tuned in 2019 as Kasey is back in the studio and will be unleashing everything he's been working on over the past few months