Lets get to the points
- Kasey Taylor is in his 31st year of Dj'ing
- Kasey Taylor is one of Australia's largest dance music exports
- Kasey Taylor has played every gig of note in his home country of Australia
- He's also played all over the globe - Notably at John Digweed's very own Bedrock night.
- He owns and run 3 record labels - Vapour Recordings / Lo-Fi-45 / eVapour8
- Vapour Recordings has almost 150 releases
- In 2004 Kasey started eVapour8 and the first release was number 1 on the Beatport Techno charts for 8 weeks and number 1 on the main charts for a month!
- In 2015 Kasey started Lo-Fi-45 - A label dedicated to nurtering up and coming talent from Australia, while giving them a platform to release on.
- In 2016 Kasey formed Kaymid. A new sound dedicated to Tech House / Deep House and Minimal
- Stay tuned in 2018 as Kasey unleashes everything he's been working on over the past few months :)