- 8 months ago
Jesus Heals a Blind Man at Bethsaida
22 And they came to Bethsaida. And some people brought to him a blind man and begged him to touch him. 23 And he took the blind man by the hand and led him out of the village, and when he had spit on his eyes and laid his hands on him, he asked him, “Do you see anything?” 24 And he looked up and said, “I see people, but they look like trees, walking.” 25 Then Jesus[a] laid his hands on his eyes again; and he opened his eyes, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly. 26 And he sent him to his home, saying, “Do not even enter the village.”
1. What did Jesus teach you during the sermon this week?
2. Why do some miracles require a process instead of being instantaneous?
3. What is Jesus teaching you in this passage?
4. What seems unclear to you that you need Jesus to help you see?
5. What do you believe Jesus wants you to do this week?
6. Who will you teach this story to?
7. How did it go teaching the story from l