15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? 17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.
1. How did the sermon challenge you this week?
2. What is Jesus teaching you in this passage?
3. How do you discern who has good fruit? The sheep from the wolves?
7. What challenges you?
8. How are you planning to follow Jesus this week?
• What happened?
• What did you learn about God?
Middle School (why?)
• Why is Jesus teaching this?
• Why does this matter?
High School (how?)
• How does this apply to me?
• How would thi