16 And he told them a parable, saying, “The land of a rich man produced plentifully, 17 and he thought to himself, ‘What shall I do, for I have nowhere to store my crops?’ 18 And he said, ‘I will do this: I will tear down my barns and build larger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. 19 And I will say to my soul, “Soul, you have ample goods laid up for many years; relax, eat, drink, be merry.”’ 20 But God said to him, ‘Fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?’ 21 So is the one who lays up treasure for himself and is not rich toward God.”
Life Group Questions
1. How did the sermon challenge you this week?
2. What is Jesus doing in your life right now?
3. What is Jesus teaching you in this passage?
4. What is wrong with saving up and taking it easy?
5. How do we store up a rich relationship with God?
6. Who will you teach this story to? How did it go teaching the story from last week?