- 2 years ago
- How I forgot my show notes.
- Why I don't edit my podcast.
- I keeps it 100 for people.
- I pulled a "Jeremy"
- Joke of the day.
- What's wrong with my segment?
- It's Motivation Monday on Tuesday.
- Flatfoot rocking like the best.
- I make car sounds and they are spot on!
- Take car advice from a blind dude.
- Advice for parents on what their kids should driving.
- I access my own brain.
- Things that make you go hmm.
- Worthless tip of the day.
- Sh#t sh#t over and over again.
- Hidden track.
Podcasting just got dummer with a reel tu life speshall edukayshon stewdent on a mycrowfone. From grade 2-12. I was on a IEP (individul edukayshon plan) and put in every speshall ed klass offerd. I was bad at reeding, riting, gramer, punkuashon, spaling, math, siance, fiziks, byallegee, soseealligee, sicallegee, economiks, history, foren langwigeses and those trick hall locker combinashons.
Intro & outro credits:
Billy Madison (1995), Chris Farely, Adam Sand