- 2 years ago
Rev Dr Edmound Teo / Bulletin Points:
1. Jesus Came to Seek the Lost
2. Jesus Came to Save the Lost
Questions for Group Discussion
1. If you could pick an ideal height, how tall would you be? Read Luke 19:5-10
2. Why does Jesus dine with him? Why does this bother others? Do you think Jesus' words (v 9-10) stopped the crowd's muttering?
3. Why did Jesus first find you (up a tree? How did he get you to follow him? What wrongs did you need to make right?
4. "Today salvation has come to this house." What did Jesus mean? For Zacchaeus? For you today?
5. Jesus came to seek and to save the Lost. Who are the lost people in your life right now? What do you think Jesus wants you to do in order for them to be saved?
6. Pray with the Home Group for your unsaved friends and family.