There are lots of reasons to attract and retain diverse leaders and workforce ranging from expanding the talent pool, improved understanding of customer base, improved productivity, and greater innovation and creativity are just a few. During this interview, he shares his experience on how companies can attract and retain a diverse talent pool in leadership roles and why they should. Discussion includes:
1. Why does recruiting diverse talent matter? What is the business case?
2. How do you define diverse? Different looks, gender, points of view, economics?
3 Most of your recruiting is focused on senior leadership roles, why are companies investing so heavily in building diverse leaders?
4. What are the biggest challenges you see in attracting diverse executives in different industries?
5. After you hire diverse leaders, what do companies need to do to retain them?
6. Tell me about your company tag line: “Diversify Access to Executive Talent.”